Monday, February 2, 2009

Princess Series

















Got a random burst of inspiration with this series that I am currently working on. It started as one thing and then completely evolved into something I'm so happy with. "Fairest of them All" is taking a look at a woman's obsession with Vanity, while "True Love Conquers All" is something I just went with....no real reference to Vanity at all. If you take a look at both pieces, you may notice that there is a heart with a crown somewhere on each. Thats more or less my signature for the series. It is a tattoo that I have on my right wrist representing True Love.
There are 2 other pieces in this series that are not quite finished yet, but I do plan on posting them as soon as I feel they are ready.

Both are done in Acrylic on Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment